Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Denver, CO

I went to Denver, CO this weekend for my friend Erin's wedding. My girlfriends and I flew in from all over the place (LA, SF, OC, Seattle, Hawaii...) to #1. see Erin get married, #2. to have a mini-Whittier College reunion, and #3. to get a one of a kind pair of tweed & loop earrings... ok... I fibbed about the last one. I did, however, bring each of the girls a pair (and I think they like em!!)

No words can describe how ecstatic I was to see everyone there... except perhaps this picture of Natalie (wearing one of my earrings)!!

Here's G wearing a pair of tweed & loop Belizean turquoise earrings
a close up view

I've got absolutely the most fabulous group of girls to call my friends! I am so lucky to be part of such a powerhouse! We pretty much fashioned ourselves into a pseudo sorority of sorts in college and have thus become such amazing women!

Check out my friend Jasmine's site for more info about this wonderful weekend. She summed it up pretty well (at least a lot more articulate than I did in my blog). She is the (and that's pronounced "theee") wedding photographer of all time! She's simply amazing!!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

You're amazing and I can never get enough of your talent! :)

mjp said...

hey, if you decide to make any non-pierced earrings, let me know! so awesome to see you're maintaining so many other interests while still in school... dangit, i shoulda gone dent! ;)