Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Annalisa... "Lissie"

I met Annalisa when I went on a dental mission trip to Nicaragua in 2006. Annalisa is Bethany's sister. Bethany is a 2nd year resident in the Graduate Prosthodontics program at my school. The two sisters are like really good pairs of jeans: always true, genuine, beautiful, flattering, go with anything, and the kinds you want to keep in your life forever! I had so much fun with you girls this weekend... Please come visit your sis more often Lissie!

Here's Annalisa wearing my earrings and... HARK! Necklace!! I am beginning to tweedloop my way into the world of necklaces... and rightfully I should since half the population in Loma Linda do not have their ears pierced!
Annalisa is now a genuine tweed & looper.

I hope your offer still stands when I decide to visit the NW!!

1 comment:

sheer whimsy said...

ooooh, i go to flea markets around socal!