Monday, August 11, 2008

Girls' Night

Every Sunday night, in drab and dreary Loma Linda, there rises an occasion that deserves much to celebrate...

GIRLS' NIGHT!

I love that we started this and have kept it going... but most importantly, I love all the girls! We are mostly dental-related, but amongst the ranks we have an artist, pastry chef, intensive care unit nurse, event planner, physical therapist/expert biker, and a guest friend or two to round out the group!

This week's Girls' Night was fondue at Tara's house. Stephanie (super duper event planner) asked me to bring my earrings along, so I thought I'd take pictures of my most devoted clients, my beautiful friends. Thanks for your support guys!

You may find her sporting these in the near future:



















I got these turquoise beads from my trip to Belize


















Here I am buying beads from a Belizean vendor on Ambergris Caye, Belize













Here we (Beatrice, Clara, and I) are buying beads, necklaces, earrings, rings, carvings, and other souvenirs from San Ignacio, Belize





































































*necklace not by tweed & loop


This is Tara's friend, Crystal, who drove out from Michigan to move her brother to Loma Linda for medical school. Here she is with what she called my "Grecian" earrings.


Here's Shelli and her earrings (Shelli's a physical therapist and just became an "expert" biker... the next step up from expert is ----> PRO... yeah... she's that good :P)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sue! I'm wearing your earrings right now and loving them. Thanks for mentioning me up above, I feel so honored ;-) I love all your creations, I'm so impressed! So when are you going to start making your line of dog jewelry? I think Chase will make a fine model.

tericson said...

Sue you are so awesome.....love your earrings and LOVE you. So glad that we went out tonight, I feel so special hanging with the amazing creative director and mastermind of the one and only Tweed and Loop!!

c to the j said...

Sue!! It was more than amazing meeting you :) Thanks for featuring me on your blog! You and your earrings are just plain FABULOUS!!! I'm planning a trip for Cali in Oct. Lets have another girls night/Tweed and Loop demo :)