Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm in DenM!



Come check out my earrings at the cutest and hippest store in Redlands:

denM
Designer Clothing
18 E. State St.
909-792-9600


If you're familiar with downtown Redlands, denM is located on the southside of State Street near "the Farm" restaurant.

denM has the cutest selection of... well, you guessed it... DENIM! They carry a wide variety of high-end denim for women and men. And... for those of you savvy moms wanting to adorn your tots in the good stuff too, they've got 7 for all Mankind jeans and other high-end items for babies as well!! C'est Magnifique!




1 comment:

JKnowlton said...

Hi Soo Jean,
Gorgeous earrings! Looking at your beautiful pieces of art just might make me get my ears pierced!! I'm heading to deniM to find a pair for a birthday present. Hope to run into you again.
~joyce (malia's mommy) :)